The Smith Creek Playa is fairly remote.
Austin is the nearest town with with accommodations, gas and restaurants. For a real grocery store, you have to go further. Contact Jim Goss for information and advice.
Austin YouTube Video
Recreational Vehicle Rentals
This is what it looked like on the Summer Solstice in 2010
PDF map of Austin
This update is for all World Championship people seeking accommodations,
our International friends in particular!
When you contact any of the following be sure to say this: You are making
reservations for: "The World Land Sailing Championship Event"!!
Motels in Austin, Nevada ( A 40 minute drive to Smith Creek Playa)
1. Pony Canyon Motel; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 30 Main Street,
Austin, Nevada 89310 Manager is Michelle. Rooms from $55 to $75.
2. Lincoln Motel; email: email@example.com Address: 60 Main Street,
Austin, Nevada 89310 Manager is Darlene. Rooms from $ 55 to $65.
4. Cozy Mountain Motel: Address: 40 Main Street, Austin, NV 89310. Manager is Cindy. Rooms from $75 Telephone: (775) 964-1433.
Bed & Breakfast; Austin, Nevada
1. Union Street Lodging Address: 69 Main Street, Austin, Nevada 89310.
Contact by telephone: 1-775-964-2364. Prices including Breakfast $70 to $95.
2. Miles End B & B Address: 107 Del Drive, Kingston, Austin, Nevada 89310.
Do not have prices but excellent !Website.
3. Paradise Ranch Castle Bed & Breakfast Just 7 miles from Smith Creek Playa. Hy 722
and country road 215. Accommodate 2 couples for $104 per night and have two unfinished turrets with single beds for $50 per night including breakfast. Innkeeper Donna Sossa. Telephone: 1-775-964-1301 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cabins near Smith Creek Playa
Facilities. 18 miles from Smith Creek.
Travel Trailers and Motor Homes that will be delivered to Smith Creek PlayaVisit Web Site: partyrvrentals.com/ Email: email@example.com Owner is updating site to manage payments Credit Card. Please look for this to manage your request.
Pre- and Post-Regatta Reno-Area Lodging, Casinos and RV Parks
Gold Dust West Casino-Hotel-RV Park
2171 E. William Street, Carson City, NV
Toll free: 877-519-5567 or Reno area: 775-885-9000
In any event you may contact me; Jim Goss Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will
assist you in making accommodation reservations.